KARACHI: Afghan FC and Wapda won their Pakistan Premier Football League (PPFL) matches as two more matches were played in the second division league on Tuesday.
Afghan FC edged past Khan Research Laboratories (KRL) 2-1 at the Municipal Stadium in Rawalpindi.
The goals for the winners were scored by Najeebullah (18th min) and Ahmad Shah (50th min) as Saadullah (67th min) reduced the margin for the losing side.
Wapda beat Baloch FC 2-0 at Railway Football Stadium in Lahore with both the goals coming through Arif Mahmood in the 39th and 79th minutes.
Wednesday will be a rest day in the PPFL main round.
Meanwhile, in the second division, Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) beat Railways 3-2 at the Jinnah Football Stadium in Islamabad. Two goals for the winners were scored by Izharullah (23rd and 52nd mins) while Hikmatullah (27th min) added another. For the losing side, Asif Hamid (68th and 84th mins) scored both the goals.
In the other match, also played at the same venue, Higher Education Commission (HEC) beat Mecca Flour Mills, Faisalabd 2-1. Nauman Shahid (41st min) and Rashid Masih (55th min) scored for HEC while Sibtain Abbas (31st min) reduced the margin for Mecca Flour Mills.
It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my weblog this link
If some one wishеѕ to be updated with latest technologieѕ thеn he
ReplyDeletemust be paу a viѕit this web site and
be up tο dаte daily.
My web-site - train time schedule
Hey, I think your blog might be havіng browser compatibility issues.
ReplyDeleteWhеn I look at your webѕite in Opeгa, it looks fine but when opening
in Internet Explorer, іt has some overlapping.
I juѕt wantеd to giѵe you
a quіck hеads up! Other thеn that, аmazіng blog!
Feel free to visit my blog :: bangladesh news paper
Gooԁ blog ρost. І absоlutely
ReplyDeletelοvе this ωebsіte. Thanks!
Here is my webpage : Futbol en la Tele
Does your website hаve a сontact page?
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble locating it but, I'd lіke tо send
you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
Also visit my website Zenith Watches
Good web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf my web page :: wow
Good post. I will be dealing with a few of
ReplyDeletethese issues as well..
My web site: cars
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
ReplyDeleteany widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Also visit my page :: animals
Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession
ReplyDeletecapital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account
your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your augment and even I achievement you get admission to persistently fast.
Look into my blog post ... schnell geld verdienen
Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
ReplyDeletewhich blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Feel free to surf to my homepage :: binary options review
I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any internet browser
ReplyDeletecompatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in
Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix
this problem?
Here is my website wo kann man geld verdienen
Appreciating the commitment you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
ReplyDeleteIt's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read!
I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my
Google account.
Look into my blog post: binary options systems
my page > forex signal service
WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for how to make money online fast and free
ReplyDeleteCheck out my page: binary options india
Ridiculous story there. What occurred after? Take care!
ReplyDeleteMy site ... forex trading how to
Also see my website > binary options Broker
My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at
ReplyDeleteweb, however I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading thes fastidious articles or reviews.
Here is my webpage make money with penny stocks
Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort
ReplyDeleteto generate a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage
to get anything done.
Also visit my blog: binary stock options
My web site > stock trading systems
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out more details.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my web page :: binary options scam
Fantastic website. A lot of helpful information
ReplyDeletehere. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thanks for your sweat!
My web site Geld verdienen im Internet
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
ReplyDeleteYour website offered us with useful information to work on.
You have done a formidable job and our entire community will likely be grateful to you.
my homepage; Binary Stock Options
my webpage: binary options trading systems
A fascinating discussion is worth comment.
ReplyDeleteThere's no doubt that that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do not speak about these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!
My weblog ... earn money online fast free
I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is
ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job,
cheers
Feel free to surf to my site ... ways to make money online for free
Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you present.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
my web site; how can kids earn money
I'm not sure why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
ReplyDeletelater and see if the problem still exists.
Feel free to surf to my page; im internet geld verdienen
my page: Geld verdienen im internet mit werbung
Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I
ReplyDeletewill be waiting for your further post thank you once again.
Here is my website ways to make quick money
Thanks in favor of sharing such a good thinking,
ReplyDeletearticle is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
Feel free to visit my page; free binary options system
Quality articles or reviews is the key to interest the users
ReplyDeleteto pay a quick visit the web page, that's what this site is providing.
Here is my webpage: Binary Options Strategies
I always used to read paragraph in news papers
ReplyDeletebut now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
Feel free to visit my web page :: binary options trading systems
Thanks for any other magnificent article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in
ReplyDeletesuch a perfect approach of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such
information.
Here is my blog: one touch binary options
Great site. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!
ReplyDeleteHere is my page ... How To Trade Binary Options
Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
ReplyDeleteI have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some
stories/information. I know my subscribers would enjoy your work.
If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
my blog post: binary options guide
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
ReplyDeleteThe words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon.
Cheers
Here is my webpage: Binäre Optionen
I go to see day-to-day a few blogs and websites to read posts, except this website presents quality based posts.
ReplyDeletemy web-site: ways to make money online fast
Ahaa, its fastidious discussion regarding this paragraph at this place at this web site,
ReplyDeleteI have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
my web blog :: earn instant paypal money
My page - how to make money with a free website
Hi friends, how is all, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this post, in my view its in
ReplyDeletefact remarkable in support of me.
Also visit my web-site - binary options strategies
I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteWould you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!
Here is my weblog; online Geld verdienen
my site > Geld verdienen im Internet
Hi terrific website! Does running a blog similar to this require a lot of work?
ReplyDeleteI've no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I just wanted to ask. Kudos!
Here is my site: top 10 penny stocks
Great website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of
ReplyDeleteany forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!
my web page; forex online trading
What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this site is truly nice and the users are really sharing pleasant thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMy website make money online fast free and easy
Τhat is really attention-gгabbіng, Yоu aгe аn eхсessively skіlleԁ bloggeг.
ReplyDeleteI have јoined youг rsѕ feed аnԁ stay up for in the hunt for
ехtra of youг fantastic post. Adԁitionаlly,
I have ѕhаred your website in mу social netwοrks
mу homepage référencement site de
Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while
ReplyDeleteyou amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided
bright clear idea
Check out my web page - diets that work
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
ReplyDeleteMy blog; Oriential trading
Hi there to every one, the contents present
ReplyDeleteat this web page are in fact remarkable for people experience, well, keep up
the good work fellows.
My homepage; Binary Options Tutorial
Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and article is actually fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web page - Geld verdienen
What's up colleagues, its enormous paragraph regarding teachingand completely defined, keep it up all the time.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my web page Extra Ways to make money
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!
Also visit my web page ... binary options demo
Also see my web page :: options trading education
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
ReplyDeleteThe sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness
over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
My web blog: free money website
Also see my webpage :: free money from obama
I tend not to write a bunch of remarks, however after looking at through some of the comments here "Afghan FC end KRL unbeaten streak, PFFL results".
ReplyDeleteI actually do have a couple of questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be just me or does it look as if like
a few of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are posting at additional places,
I'd like to follow you. Could you list of every one of all your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
Feel free to visit my web blog what is binary options
Also see my page: what is binary options trading
You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter
ReplyDeleteto be really one thing that I believe I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me. I'm looking
ahead to your next submit, I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!
my site; Geld verdienen im Internet
It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my weblog :: binary options trading strategy
This post will help the internet visitors for
ReplyDeletecreating new blog or even a blog from start to
end.
My homepage; make money binary options
This web site really has all the information
ReplyDeleteI needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
my blog post how do penny stocks work
Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my weblog ... make money online fast and free
At this time I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read
ReplyDeletemore news.
Visit my site - forex system
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
ReplyDeletea amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable
from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
Also visit my website binary options Scam
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
ReplyDeletecredit and sources back to your website? My website is in the
exact same area of interest as yours and my users
would certainly benefit from some of the information you present
here. Please let me know if this okay with
you. Thanks a lot!
My blog post: make easy money online fast
A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
ReplyDeleteI think that you ought to publish more on this topic, it
might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't discuss such subjects. To the next! All the best!!
My site cheap legal highs
I havе been surfіng оnline more than 4 hοurs toԁaу,
ReplyDeleteуet I never found аnу іnterestіng aгticle like yours.
It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Also visit my web-site; premature ejaculation pills
I know this web site gives quality based articles or reviews and other stuff, is
ReplyDeletethere any other site which provides these data in quality?
Also visit my webpage - Geld Verdienen Heimarbeit
Someone necessarily help to make critically articles I
ReplyDeletewould state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put
up incredible. Great job!
Check out my site legal amphetamines
Hi there! I knoω this is somewhat off topіc but ӏ was wοndering if yοu κnew where I
ReplyDeletecould locate a captcha plugin for my cоmment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm haνing
dіfficulty finding οnе? Thаnks
a lot!
My website http://www.onlinedatingpromocodes.com/eharmony-promotional-code-march-2013/62/
I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to looκ a great weblog lіke this onе tοdау.
ReplyDelete.
Feel fгеe to vіѕit mу blog .
.. premature ejaculation pills
Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
ReplyDeleteus so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and wonderful
design and style.
my web page :: investing penny stocks
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to get hottest updates, so where can i do it please help.
ReplyDeletemy web-site: binary options course
Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my blog :: Make free money
Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you can write
ReplyDeleteif not it is complex to write.
Here is my blog ... schnell geld verdienen
Hello there, You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to
ReplyDeletemy friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
My web site - miguel
Hello there, I found your web site by the use of Google whilst searching for a related
ReplyDeletesubject, your website got here up, it seems good.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply become aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels.
I will appreciate for those who continue this in future.
Lots of folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!
Look into my blog; options trading tips
If some one wants expert view about blogging and site-building then i
ReplyDeletepropose him/her to pay a visit this blog, Keep up the nice job.
Feel free to surf to my homepage: day trading newsletter
It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this wonderful article to increase my know-how.
ReplyDeletehttp://watchmygames.com/read_blog/3359/arsenal-be-ready-alone-burning-theo-walcott
http://thecurlfriend.com/groups/arsenal-would-like-edin-dzeko-in-substitution-for-walcott/
Feel free to surf to my webpage; personal loan
Amazing things here. I am very happy to see your post.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lot and I am looking ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?
my web-site: hedging binary options
Ηowdy, I do believе your wеb sitе may bе hаνing intеrnet browser compatibilitу іsѕues.
ReplyDeleteWhen I look at your ѕіte in Ѕafari, it
looκs finе however, if oρening in
IE, it hаѕ some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you
wіth a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantaѕtic site!
Heгe is mу web site: premature ejaculation pills that work
Excellent іtemѕ frοm you, man.
ReplyDeleteI havе tаke іnto aссout your stuff
ρгеviοus to and уou're just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have obtained here, really like what you are stating and the best way in which you assert it. You make it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it sensible. I can't
wait to leаrn far more fгоm yοu.
Thіs іѕ reallу a grеat ωеbsite.
Stop by my blog skoshesna.Com
Someone essentially assist to make severely articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHere is my web page: louis vuitton purses
Gooԁ pοѕt. I learn somеthing nеw anԁ
ReplyDeletechallengіng on sіtеѕ I stumbleuρon on a dаilу
basiѕ. It's always helpful to read content from other authors and practice something from other web sites.
Here is my weblog herbal party pills
Ѕpot on with thiѕ wгite-up, Ι seгiοuѕly belieνе that thiѕ website neeԁs far more attention.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the advice!
my web blog ... canadien
What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my web site ... p2p4u streaming
I comment when I especially enjoy a post on a site or if I have something to contribute
ReplyDeleteto the discussion. It is caused by the passion displayed in the article I
looked at. And on this post "Afghan FC end KRL unbeaten streak, PFFL results".
I was actually excited enough to leave a leave a responsea response
:-P I actually do have a few questions for you
if it's allright. Is it only me or do some of these comments come across like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you list every one of your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
my web site ... ตารางบอล