The Aga Khan University Football Ground in Karachi hosted the inauguration and first three league games of the 9th AKU Inter-University Football Tournament 2011. Dr. K. M. Inam Pal, Associate Professor & Section Head, General Surgery, Department of Surgery, AKU along with Riaz Akbar Contractor (Chief Organizer & Manager, AKU Sports Centre), Zahid Taj, Munawar Khan, Qamar Ali, M. Nizam inaugurated the Tournament. The Teams and the officials were introduced to the Chief Guest who later kicked the ball and officially inaugurated the Tournament.
The AKU Inter-University Tournament is being held as round robin basis with an initial league group round, followed by a knock-out stage of quarters, semis, and the final.
In the first game, hosts Aga Khan University (AKU) beat the reserve team of Institute of Business Administration (IBA Reserves) 2-1. Karachi United star Rehan Munir, who is also a student at AKU, gave his team the lead after just 3 minutes played as AKU led 1-0 at half time. In 2nd half, IBA-Reserves' Rizwan Ahmed Khan equalised in 53rd minute but Omer Akhtar gave AKU the lead again with his goal in 63rd minute as the host maintained the lead to win the game at the end.
In the second game, Ziauddin University (ZU) beat Baqai Medical University (BMU) 2-1. BMU took an early lead when Attaullah scored in 3rd minute, but goals by Syed Ali Bazil (8') and Raza Naqvi (12') have ZU a 2-1 lead before half-time. The 2nd half saw the scoreline remain same as ZU also won their game 2-1 at the end.
In third game, PAF-KIET hammered Jinnah Medical and Dental College (JMDC) 5-1 thanks to a superb hat-trick by Waqar Hussain. JMDC took an early lead through Munsif Adil (5') but Waqar Hussain equalised in 10th minute as the game was 1-1 at half time. In 2nd half, PAF-KIET dominated the game as Waqar Hussain scored twice more in 71st and 72nd minutes to complete his hat-trick while fellow team-mates Waqas Ilyas (51') and Syed Danish Hasan Rizvi (53') also added goals early in the 2nd half as PAF-KIET ran away 5-1 winners at the end.
The matches were supervised by Referees Naseer Ahmed, Khalid Mumtaz, Abdul Wahid, Javed Bangash, Official Scorer Sajjad Akbar and Match Commissioners Munawar Khan.
I'm more than happy to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to see new information on your web site.
ReplyDeletemy site :: ofra
Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand
ReplyDeletea lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
I believe that you simply could do with a few % to pressure the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
Here is my web site :: hier klicken
Great article! We are linking to this great article on our site.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great writing.
Also visit my web-site :: Deutschland Seo
Great article! We are linking to this great article on our
ReplyDeletesite. Keep up the great writing.
My webpage - Deutschland Seo
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
ReplyDeletegreat. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going
to a famous blogger if you are not already
;) Cheers!
My website :: Hier klicken
I believe this is one of the such a lot significant information
ReplyDeletefor me. And i am glad studying your article. But wanna commentary on some normal things,
The site style is wonderful, the articles is truly excellent :
D. Just right activity, cheers
Check out my blog ... irakischerkulturverein.de
The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested
ReplyDeleteto see if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a
youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it
with someone!
Also visit my web page : games kostenlos
It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
ReplyDeleteThanks
My webpage ; fapturbo forex robot
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it sеems as though уοu relіed оn the videο
ReplyDeletetο mаkе yοur point.
Yοu definіtely know what youre talking about, why throw awаy yοur intelligence οn just posting
vіdeos to your blog when you could bе giving us something enlightening to read?
Here is my weblog - zulutrade
You've made some really good points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.
ReplyDeleteMy web-site :: online casino slot
Woω that wаs unusual. I juѕt ωrote аn νerу
ReplyDeletelong сomment but after I clickeԁ submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not ωriting all that
oνer again. Anyhow, just wаnted to say excellent
blog!
Also visit my weblog : car finance approval
If you wish for to get a good deal from this article then you have to apply such techniques
ReplyDeleteto your won website.
Feel free to visit my web site : free online slots
Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with
ReplyDeleteus so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this
to my followers! Exceptional blog and outstanding design and style.
Feel free to surf my website - serialclubbers.com
I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my homepage ... casino free slots
I'm no longer sure where you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
ReplyDeleteMy page :: isp-siegburg.de
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
ReplyDeleteof any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
Look at my page - las vegas slots
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus
ReplyDeletehe/she needs to be available that in detail,
so that thing is maintained over here.
Also visit my homepage :: gaming magazine cover layouts